Location: Inglewood, CA
Shift: Day : 0700-1930, Per Diem, 1 year contract
Start date: ASAP
As a Radiology Technologist, you will play a crucial role in assisting physicians to identify illnesses and injuries through using diagnostic imaging equipment such as x-ray, CT, MRI, and mammography machines. Key responsibilities include:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic monitoring, assisting the physician with radiographic procedures, and documenting appropriately.
- Producing diagnostic images, reporting important information to the Physician, and updating patients' records.
- Organizing the daily procedure schedules for emergencies and monitoring radiographic supplies.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs on radiographic equipment.
- Functions under minimal level of direct supervision. Requires a confident individual to carry out activities necessary to achieve desired results with minimal direction by supervisor.
- Education and Experience:
- Must have at least 1+ years of recent Rad Tech experience.
- State License to practice as Radiology Tech
- ARRT Certification required
- BLS Certification required.
- Other requirements:
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
This position requires a dynamic Rad technician to perform radiographic procedures as well as operating imaging equipment such as X-ray, MRI, and CT scanners to help physicians in diagnosing and treating health issues among patients. Prior experience as a Rad Technologist and additional certifications in diagnostics are highly desirable.