Location: Sioux City, IA
Shift: Day: 8a-4:30p, 40 hrs/wk, 13 Weeks contract
Call every 3rd weekend and 1-2 nights per week
Start date: ASAP
As a Interventional Radiology Technologist, you will play a crucial role in performing a wide variety of IR Procedures such as Y90, PE, Thrombectomy, under sterile field environments to meet the demands of the Radiologists. Key responsibilities include:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic monitoring, assisting the physician with invasive radiographic procedures, and documenting appropriately.
- These specialists are members of the Patient Care Team and have accountability to function as a team to accomplish patient outcomes identified in the pathway/plan of care.
- Provide the highest quality healthcare services to the communities we serve.
- Functions under minimal level of direct supervision. Requires a confident individual to carry out activities necessary to achieve desired results with minimal direction by supervisor.
- Education and Experience:
- Must have 1+ years of recent IR Rad Tech experience
- Valid IA State license permit to practice as IR tech
- BLS Certification required.
- ARRT / RT(R) Certification required
- Other requirements:
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
This position requires a dynamic IR technician to perform invasive Special Procedures/Cath Lab procedures to help physicians in diagnosing and treating health issues among patients. Prior experience as a IR Technologist and additional certifications in diagnostics are highly desirable.