Location: Muskegon, MI
Shift: Days: 6:30a-3p or 6:30a-5p and weekday and weekend on call, 40 hr/wk, 13 Weeks Contract
Start date: ASAP
Surgical technologists support surgeries by preparing operating rooms, helping doctors, and arranging equipment. They are also known as operating room technicians or surgical technicians. Key responsibilities include:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing sterile operating rooms for surgeries.
- Sterilizing equipment and instruments.
- Stocking adequate supplies for surgery.
- Preparing patients for surgery by washing and disinfecting incision sites.
- Providing support during surgery by passing instruments and other supplies.
- Tracking surgical supplies.
- Staying up-to-date on surgical technology, medical terminology, and procedures.
- Working well with surgeons, surgical assistant, nurses and general surgical team.
- Helping provide great patient care.
- Education and Experience:
- Must have 1+ years of recent Scrub/ CVOR Tech experience
- CST Certification required.
- BLS Certification required.
- Other requirements:
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
This position requires a dynamic CVOR tech to strong understanding of surgical technology and procedure. Experience with instrumentation is greatly preferred.