Location: Philadelphia, PA
Shift: Day: M-F 7am-3:30pm OR 7:30am-4pm, 15 Weeks contract
Start date: ASAP.
The SCC performs duties related to coordinating patient phone calls, messages, as well as MSK procedure scheduling and authorization. In addition, SSC oversees the daily schedule and operations of an assigned area or group. The SCC ensures radiologist schedules are optimized, daily performance expectations are communicated and met. This position is responsible for the coordination of radiology procedures across various radiology modalities and/or locations. Key responsibilities include:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- IDEAL Candidate is a former Rad/Ultrasound Tech who wants pivot to back-office environment. Must be familiar with MSK procedures to read and dissert what's important from patient reports.
- Must have high patient focus, communication skills, attention to detail, procedural thought process and resilient/able to take feedback from Providers who may not always be pleasant.
- Answer and screen all phone calls
- Maintain multiple calendars/schedules, surgery schedule, office hours and meetings.
- Complete prior authorizations for procedures
- Complete medical record request
- Valued as subject matter expert in surgical specialty assigned; ability to triage patients to more appropriate physician when necessary
- Valued as subject matter expert in specialized clinical program requirements and/or multiple surgical specialties that require coordination among teams to perform joint cases
- Education and Experience:
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Must have 1+ years of recent Admin and clinical (Rad/Ultrasound Tech) experience.
- Other requirements:
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19