Location: Fresno, CA
Shift: Night : 1900-0730, 36hr/week, 13 Weeks contract
Start date: ASAP
As a ER Nurse, you will play a crucial role in helping doctors in medical emergencies. ER nurses are expected to assist doctors, perform minor medical operations, and treat patients experiencing a critical injury, allergic reactions, or trauma. Key responsibilities include:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Being ready to respond and equipped to deal with a medical emergency.
- Quickly assessing patient needs.
- Treating critical injuries, allergic reactions, and trauma.
- Performing minor medical operations.
- Cleaning wounds.
- Drawing blood.
- Maintaining emergency room care standards.
- Assisting with insurance paperwork.
- Ensuring the efficiency of the patient check-in process.
- Displaying strong decision-making skills in emergency scenarios.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- Must have 1+ years of recent RN ER experience
- Current and Valid State RN License required.
- BLS and ACLS Certification required.
- PALS Certification required.
- Other requirements:
- Previous Travel experience required.
- Previous Epic experience required
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
This position requires a compassionate, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication and critical thinking skills. You will need a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) and a valid state Registered Nurse (RN) license. Prior experience in an acute care setting and additional certifications in nursing are highly desirable.