Location: Frankfort, KY
Shift: Variable (as needed), Contract position
Start date: ASAP
A registered nurse, or RN, typically monitors patients, administers medications, keeps records, consults with healthcare providers, educates patients and more. Your duty of caring for the patients coming into our facility include tasks like creating and maintaining accurate patient records, administering medication and monitoring for side effects, recording vital signs, and reporting symptoms and changes in patient conditions. Key responsibilities include:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information.
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Must have 2 years of recent RN experience
- Current and Valid State RN License required
- BLS Certification required
- ACLS Certification required
- Other requirements:
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
This position requires a compassionate, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication and critical thinking skills. You will need a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN) and a valid state Registered Nurse (RN) license. Prior experience in an acute care setting and additional certifications in nursing are highly desirable.