We are looking for a licensed Physical Therapist to join our team of health professionals in providing excellent health care in our facility.
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition.
- Assessing and interpreting patient evaluations and test results.
- Developing treatment plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Creating personalized fitness-oriented health care programs for patients.
- Administering medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve mobility.
- Advising patients on exercise techniques.
- Advising patients and their families about in-home treatment options.
- Providing educational information about injury prevention, ergonomics and ways to promote physical health.
- Consulting and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Documenting patient care history.
- Complying with rules, regulations, and procedures.
Location: Memphis, TN
Shift: Days 8:00AM-4:30PM, 32 hours guaranteed, 13 week contract
A master degree in physical therapy from an accredited educational institution.
A valid Physical Therapy License