Location: Rome, GA
Shift: Days 9am-6pm (2 days) and 8am-5pm (3 days)
Start date: ASAP
As a Physical Therapist, you will play a crucial role in using exercises, massage, functional movement training and other techniques to help people injuries and illness recover movement, reduce pain, get stronger and more flexible, and perform day to day tasks. Your duties include developing a treatment plan to assist in their long term recovery. Key responsibilities include:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Consulting with patients to learn about their physical condition.
- Assessing and interpreting patient evaluations and test results.
- Developing treatment plans using a variety of treatment techniques.
- Creating personalized fitness-oriented health care programs for patients.
- Administering medically prescribed physical therapy treatments to relieve pain and improve mobility.
- Advising patients on exercise techniques.
- Advising patients and their families about in-home treatment options.
- Providing educational information about injury prevention, ergonomics and ways to promote physical health.
- Consulting and collaborating with other healthcare professionals.
- Documenting patient care history.
- Complying with rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Education and Experience:
- Must Have 1 year of recent Physical Therapy experience.
- Must have Sports PT experience or Ortho PT experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy
- BLS Certification required.
- Valid license to practice as a Physical Therapist in GA
- Other requirements:
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
This position requires qualified surgical technologist to assist with the operations in our facility. You will need to have a strong understanding of surgical technology and procedure. Experience with instrumentation is greatly preferred. Prior experience as a Scrub Tech and additional certifications in diagnostics are highly desirable.