Location: Union Springs, AL
Shift: Variable (as needed), Contract position
Start date: ASAP
LPN nurse's role involves assisting doctors and registered nurses. The role includes monitoring patients, performing routine checks, and assisting doctors and nurses. Key responsibilities include:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor patients throughout their treatment.
- Perform routine checks of patients' vital signs.
- Ensure that patients take their medication.
- Assist doctors and registered nurses.
- Liaise with patients' families.
- Education and Experience:
- Must have 1+ years of recent experience working as LPN
- LPN License required
- LPN Certification required.
- BLS Certification required.
- Other requirements:
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
Prior experience in an acute care setting and additional certifications in nursing are highly desirable.