Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Shift: Day: 6:30a-5p, 4 days a week, 40 hrs/wk, 13 weeks contract
Call once a week overnight (5p-6:30a) every fourth weekend (Friday 5p-Monday 6:30a). Holiday Rotation - Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, may need one or two of these covered.
Start date: ASAP
As a Interventional Radiology Technologist, you will play a crucial role in performing a wide variety of IR Procedures under sterile field environments to meet the demands of the Radiologists. Key responsibilities include:
- Duties and Responsibilities:
- Basic monitoring, assisting the physician with invasive radiographic procedures, and documenting appropriately.
- These specialists are members of the Patient Care Team and have accountability to function as a team to accomplish patient outcomes identified in the pathway/plan of care.
- Provide the highest quality healthcare services to the communities we serve.
- Functions under minimal level of direct supervision. Requires a confident individual to carry out activities necessary to achieve desired results with minimal direction by supervisor.
- Education and Experience:
- Must have 1+ years of recent IR Rad Tech experience
- Valid State license to practice as a IR Rad Tech
- BLS Certification required.
- ARRT Certification preferred
- Other requirements:
- Knowledge of EPIC required
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19
This position requires a dynamic IR technician to perform invasive Special Procedures/Cath Lab procedures to help physicians in diagnosing and treating health issues among patients. Prior experience as a IR Technologist and additional certifications in diagnostics are highly desirable.