Location: Parsippany, NJ
Shift: Variable (as needed) Contract Position
We are a growing company and have multiple roles open for a skilled CNA. You will provide outstanding patient care and physical support for patients and residents on a daily basis. To do well in this role you should have your state-certified nursing assistant certification and a nursing degree from a recognized CNA program.
- Providing great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them.
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, - using the toilet, walking, standing, or exercising.
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers, and nurses about patient conditions, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises, or blood in the urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and procedure.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience working in a healthcare setting as a CNA.
- NJ State Registry (Nurse Aide)
- Covid Vaccinated